Relocation Applications and Child Abduction

In circumstances where you may wish to relocate to another suburb, State or country, our team can provided detailed and expert advice to assist you to either negotiate and resolve your dispute, or prepare a court application to seek appropriate orders in this regard.

We also provide advice concerning the recovery of a child who has been unlawfully removed from a parent, or not returned to a parent, and can obtain an “airport watch list order” or other necessary restraints to ensure that your child remains in Australia.