Wills, Estates & Succession
Our Wills, Estates & Succession Planning team offers a unique set of services to our private clients. We understand that reliable estate planning and management services are critical to ensure a smooth and effective transfer of assets and to safeguard your family's financial security and to ensure your testamentary wishes are implemented.
Bringing together specialist lawyers, accredited financial planners and experienced accountants, our team offers a comprehensive and efficient service, advising and representing trustees, executors and beneficiaries on their rights and obligations on all aspects of wills and estates and assisting in litigation and dispute resolution through negotiation and mediation.
Wills, Trusts, Estates
- Advising on all aspects of trusts and wills, including the preparation of wills, trusts and other related documentation;
- Advising on all matters of estates, including estate planning and dispute resolution;
- Administering trusts and estates;
- Advising trustees and beneficiaries on their rights and obligations;
- Advising on the establishment of trusts and preparing trust deeds and variations;
- Advising on the vesting and splitting of trusts and change of trustees; and
- Preparing and advising on charitable trusts.
- Obtaining probate (both general and limited grants) in contested and difficult estates;
- Providing advice on challenges to wills; and
- Acting in litigation in relation to trusts and estates.
- Advising on succession planning, including farming and pastoral enterprises, and structuring succession planning solutions and Power of Attorney and Guardianship;
- Preparing variations to business structures; and
- Dispute resolution in estate, trust, commercial, personal injuries litigation and guardianship and disability issues, including mediation.