+61 3 8600 6037
Areas of Law: Insolvency, Litigation
Qualifications: Juris Doctor | Bachelor of Arts (Double Major in Criminology and Media Communications)
Amanda works predominately in Aitken Partners' Litigation Team with a focus on commercial & media disputes, and also provides advice on property and insolvency matters.
Amanda commenced working at Aitken Partners as a law clerk in 2018 while studying at University and completed her supervised legal training in April 2022.
- Advising on professional negligence litigation against an insurance broker and insurer.
- Advising clients on property issues including the sale and acquisition of residential and commercial properties, mortgages and leasing.
- Advising on debt recovery and property disputes, including on the merits of recovery and likelihood of success.
- Assisting insolvency practitioners with the sale of real property and other assets.
- Advising in various insolvency and bankruptcy matters such as insolvent trading, voidable transactions including unfair preferences, unreasonable director-related transactions and unfair loans.
- Advising clients in shareholder disputes.
- Advising and acting on behalf of clients in respect of defamation matters.