- Areas of Law Litigation , Property Law , Insolvency
- Qualifications Juris Doctor, The University of Melbourne (2020)
Fall Semester, Juris Doctor (Entertainment and International Sports Law Specialisation) University of California, Los Angeles (2019)
Bachelor of Arts (Double Major in Criminology and Media Communications), The University of Melbourne (2016)
Amanda works predominately in Aitken Partners’ Litigation Team with a focus on commercial & media disputes, and also provides advice on property and insolvency matters.
Amanda commenced working at Aitken Partners as a law clerk in 2018 while studying at University. She continues to be involved with the Media & Communications Committee for the Law Council of Australia and will complete her supervised legal training in February 2022.
- Advising and acting on behalf of clients in respect of defamation matters.
- Advising on professional negligence litigation against an insurance broker and insurer for damages in excess of $15M.
- Advising clients on property issues including the sale and acquisition of residential and commercial properties, mortgages and leasing.
- Instructed in the Supreme Court of Victoria in a high value property dispute.
- Advising on debt recovery disputes, including on the merits of recovery and likelihood of success.
- Acting for Liquidators in insolvent trading matters.
- 80s cult classic cinema