- Areas of Law
Family Law , Divorce , Property , Parenting , Financial Agreements , Child Support
- Qualifications Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
Bachelor of Laws
Danie is a lawyer in Aitken Partners’ Family Law team. Danie covers a range of matters in relation to parenting and property. Danie has a focus on reaching an outcome between the parties, including using alternate methods besides Court (such as mediation). Danie attempts to resolve matters in a cost-effective manner.
She can assist with:
- Property and Financial matters, including high-net-worth matters dealing with Family and Unit Trusts and Propriety Limited Companies.
- Property and Financial matters involving large tax implications, including CGT and ATO related issues.
- Advising and preparing Binding Financial Agreements and Application for Consent Orders.
- Advising and preparing Spousal Maintenance Applications.
- Parenting matters, including Child Support Agreements.
- Superannuation Agreements.
- Divorce Applications.
- Acting on behalf of a third-party in the proceeding in relation to loan agreements, which were not included in the matrimonial property pool.
- Acting and instructing in a range of complex property matters which involve multiple corporate entities, family trusts and family-related businesses.
- Preparing advice in relation to complex parenting matters, including shared parenting arrangements and child support agreements.
- Watching Richmond FC
- Danie was featured in the Australian Legal Review (November 2019) with her father, prominent Family Law Barrister, Jim Mellas.