- Areas of Law Wills & Estates , Powers of Attorney , Probate and letters of administration , Will Disputes , Estate Planning
- Qualifications Bachelor of Laws
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Jack Conway is an associate in our Wills & Estates team. Jack has experience assisting clients with:
- wills and estate planning, particularly planning for high net worth individuals or people with complex affairs
- obtaining grants of probate and letters of administration.
- Advising administrators and executors who are administering deceased estates.
- Acting for executors, administrators and beneficiaries in estate disputes.
Jack understands that dealing with death is something that most people are keen to avoid, but in his experience a conversation about death is really a conversation about the most important things in life: looking after your family, and leaving a positive legacy.
Whether planning a person’s affairs or acting in a dispute, Jack is focused on giving clear, simple advice and achieving a fair and practical outcome for his clients.
- Helping clients with their Wills and estate planning, including professionals, business owners, high-net-worth individuals, clients with international connections, and Aussie mums and dads.
- Obtaining grants of probate and administration in difficult cases, such as where wills aren’t signed correctly, are lost, or are made in a foreign country.
- Resolving disputes between executors, administrators and beneficiaries.
- Acting for claimants and defendants in claims for further provision from a deceased estate, and in many cases resolving these claims successfully prior to trial.
- Taxation, superannuation and trust issues in estate planning.
- Jack has played guitar for more than 15 years and has played in bands gigging around Melbourne and occasionally interstate.
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Tax Institute of Australia