- Areas of Law Family Law , Child Support , Financial Agreements , Parenting , Property , Divorce
- Qualifications Accredited Speciality Family Law
Jenny Christofidis is an experienced family lawyer who is also an accredited specialist. She has honed her skills across a wide range on complex litigation which have involved a wide range of legal areas where detailed/expert commercial knowledge, negotiation skills and experience is required, including:
- Complex Family Law financial matters.
- Complex Family Law parenting matters including acting for non-biological parents and third parties.
- Complex international disputes
- Contested criminal Law matters which include:
- Crimes Family Violence Intervention Orders
- Sexual Offences and trial
- Fraud Trials
Jenny represents both domestic and international clients in all forms of court proceedings and negotiations and mediations. Some of her complex family law matters involved business structuring of family assets, trust and corporate entities.
She has clients across the Asia Pacific region predominantly in China, Japan and India as well as Europe and America.
She has represented prominent media personalities and identities.
- Advising clients on overseas transactions.
- Providing advice to numerous Chinese clients and their Chinese Legal representatives and advisors in relation to Family Law matters, property transactions and related matters.
- Advising insolvency practitioners in relation to matters involving the Family Law Act.
- The Council of the Areopagus.
- Climbing the Eiffel Tower.
- Fishing in Essaouira.
- Exploring the Pyramids of Giza and other archaeological sites.
- Footy Fever when in season.
Awards & Recognition
- Dante Alighieri Poetry Award
- Chick Lander Award