- Areas of Law Wills & Estates
- Qualifications 2002 - University of Deakin – Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (major in Politics)
Linda Hart is an experience Wills & Estates lawyer and is passionate about delivering practical advice that is easy for her clients to understand.
Her experience covers a range of activities in succession law and litigation, including:
- Wills & Powers of Attorney
- Applications for Probate and Letters of Administration
- Testator’s Family Maintenance claims
- Estate litigation
- Estate administration
Linda also has extensive experience in litigation having worked at a number of top tier firms where she ran several large and high profile litigation matters. She has acted in numerous matters in the Supreme, County and Federal Courts.
- Acting on behalf of an executor to successfully remove a co-executor.
- Acting on behalf of stepchildren in a successful family provision claim from their step father’s estate.
- Acting for beneficiaries against executors for misappropriation of the deceased’s money.
- Acting for clients in contested probate applications.
- Acting for a client in a proprietary estoppel claim where the executor of the deceased’s estate was forced to uphold the deceased’s promise to give the property to our client.
- Is an enthusiastic runner and enjoys training for marathons and half marathon
- Enjoys playing golf and tennis
- Favourite cocktail is a negroni and gin & tonic
- Victoria Women Lawyers- involved in the Networking Committee