- Areas of Law
Business Law , Property Law , China , Migration , Family Law , Insolvency
- Qualifications Juris Doctor at The University of Melbourne
Bachelor of Law at China University of Political Science and Law
- Focus AreasChina Team
Di Miao (Mandy) has legal qualifications from China University of Political Science and Law in Beijing and the University of Melbourne and is a key member of China Team.
Prior to joining Aitken Partners, Mandy has worked with law firms both in Australia and China as well as the Australian government with authorities such as the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) which regulates businesses in Australia.
She has a mix of Australian and Chinese clients based in both Australia and China and she advises on issues related to cross-border transactions and other legal matters, including:
- Property acquisitions and sales
- Commercial leasing
- Foreign investments
- Family law
- Immigration Law.
Mandy毕业于中国政法大学，获得法学学士学位；后就读于墨尔本大学，获得法律博士 (Juris Doctor) 学位，毕业后取得澳大利亚律师执业资格并成为维多利亚州法律协会会员，有着丰富的中国和澳洲两地的律所工作经验，还有曾在包括澳大利亚证券投资委员会（ASIC）在内的澳洲政府机构及法律援助中心的工作实习经历。
- Advising property developers on both large scale and smaller developments.
- Advising on a subdivision of land in Melbourne’s South West, including the acquisition of the land and the development, including planning matters.
- Advising 188 investors on the purchase of hotels in Melbourne CBD.
- Reviewing and advising on leases and car parking licences.
- Assisting in cross-border family law matters.
- Mandy's practice centres around helping Australian and Chinese enterprises and high net worth individuals in their initial business set up, local acquisitions and the provision of ongoing legal services.