- Areas of Law Business Law , Property Law
- Qualifications Bachelor of Business Majoring in Sports Management
Bachelor of Laws
Mitch is a lawyer in Aitken Partners’ Business and Property Law teams.
Prior to joining Aitken Partners Mitch worked as a paralegal at Clayton Utz in the Forensic Technology Services team, as well as the Major Project and Construction team assisting in key projects including the West Gate Tunnel Project, and Basslink dispute.
Before he joined the legal profession, Mitch was the Head of Operations of a retail organisation with franchises located throughout Australia and China.
- Sale and acquisition of residential and commercial land
- Advising clients on broader property issues including caveats, mortgages, leasing, adverse possession, owners corporations and lost titles.
- The acquisition, subdivision and sale of business parks.
- Advising clients on purchases in the Victorian Alpine area where most land is owned by State Government and managed by resort-based management boards.
- Represented employers in mediation over unfair dismissal claims.
- Anything sport - Footy, Running, Swimming, Cycling, Golf, Skiing