- Areas of Law Business Law , Litigation , Workplace Law
- Industries Transport & Logistics
- Qualifications Best Lawyers in Australia, Labour and Employment Law (since 2017)
Best Lawyers in Australia, Commercial Law (since 2021)
Stephen has more than 25 years of experience in law including general commercial law and employment law and is recognised for his expertise in BestLawyers annual peer ratings. He also has significant experience in commercial dispute resolution.
He provides constructive advice to assist clients to achieve favourable outcomes in the formation, interpretation and enforcement of their commercial contracts.
Stephen has broad commercial experience across a range of industries including manufacturing, transport and logistics, distribution, IT, agribusiness and the promotions industry.
Stephen is a qualified mediator with extensive experience and expertise in the resolution of a broad range of commercial disputes and workplace and employment law, areas in which he has acted for both Government and private enterprise in both Federal and State Courts.
- Advising clients across a range of industries, including:
- Transport & Logistics
- Retail & Wholesale Distribution
- The promotions industry
- Drafting and advising on the interpretation of commercial contracts including:
- Procurement contracts
- Supply and service agreements
- Terms of trade
- Licence and distribution agreements
- Sponsorship, advertising and promotional agreements.
- IT agreements
- Commercial dispute resolution using conciliation, mediation, arbitration and litigation.
- Employment law, workplace health and safety advice including chain of responsibility.
- Disputes involving employment issues and discrimination.
- Stephen enjoys a game of golf.
- Best Lawyers in Australia, Labour and Employment Law (since 2017)
- Best Lawyers in Australia, Commercial Law (since 2021)