+61 3 8600 6084
Areas of Law: Asia Advisory, Litigation, Property Law
Languages: French, Chinese
Nicole is a member of both our Litigation and Property law teams and is an important member of our Asia Advisory team.
Nicole assists clients at all stages of their disputes and deals with matters across the Victorian Courts and tribunals including the Magistrates' Court, County Court, Supreme Court, Court of Appeal and VCAT. She has skills and experience across disputes in a range of different legal areas including:
- commercial and joint venture
- property, leasing and building disputes
- disputes involving competing interests in land and funds in Court
- winding ups and insolvency.
Nicole represents both individuals and companies across a range of industries.
Nicole has been and continues to be involved with not-for-profit boards and advisory committees, including Youthlaw community legal centre, which assists vulnerable and marginalised young people.
- The first successful judgment for a guarantor in the series of Great Southern litigation (previously a major class action involving investors across Australia) which resulted in clarification of the law concerning electronically executed documents and the need for specific authority for the document.
- Resolving two Funds in Court matters which involved input from the litigation, insolvency and property teams to advise on issues of competing security interests in land and recoverability.
- representing an owner of a factory that was damaged by trespass and nuisance from an adjoining property.
- advising and representing parties in relation to the resolution of JV and partnership disputes.
- Member of Loreto Province Finance Advisory Committee
- Member of Asian Australian Lawyers Association
- Former Board Member of Youth law Community Legal Centre (2012-2018)