- Areas of Law Litigation , Property Law , China
- Industries China Team
- Qualifications Member of Loreto Province Finance Advisory Committee
Member of Asian Australian Lawyers Association
Former Board Member of Youth law Community Legal Centre (2012-2018)
- We Chatwxid_vvjhc5apkvls12
Nicole is a member of both our Litigation and Property teams and is an important member of our China Team.
Nicole assists clients at all stages of their disputes and deals with matters across the Victorian Courts and tribunals including the Magistrates’ Court, County Court, Supreme Court, Court of Appeal and VCAT. She has skills and experience across disputes in a range of different legal areas including:
- commercial and joint venture
- property, leasing and building disputes
- disputes involving competing interests in land and funds in Court
- winding ups and insolvency.
Nicole represents both individuals and companies across a range of industries.
Nicole has been and continues to be involved with not-for-profit boards and advisory committees, including Youthlaw community legal centre which assists vulnerable and marginalised young people.
- representing a guarantor in a Great Southern recovery in the Supreme Court in which the guarantor was successful;
- representing a number of parties in a 20+ party priority dispute in the Supreme Court between investors in a residential development which resolved at mediation;
- representing an owner of a factory which was damaged by trespass and nuisance from an adjoining property;
- advising and representing parties in relation to resolution of JV and partnership disputes.
- Nicole has a particular interest in property related disputes involving expert evidence.
- Food - Nicole is a keen cook and foodie
- Languages - speaks French and Chinese and continues to enjoy learning the languages and cultures
- Music - enjoys singing and participates in community choirs and musicals from time to time.