- Areas of Law Litigation , Insolvency , China
- Industries Asia Desk
- Qualifications Bachelor of Commerce (Major: Accounting & Finance)
Zoe is a lawyer in our Litigation and Insolvency Teams and is a key member of our China & Asia Practice.
Prior to completing her legal degree, she worked as a paralegal in various civil litigation matters and has been working in litigation and insolvency since was admitted to practice in February 2020.
- Advising in various insolvency matters such as making and defending unfair preference claims, uncommercial transactions claims, insolvent trading claims, unreasonable director-related transaction claims and breach of director’s duties claims.
- Advising in various bankruptcy matters such as making and defending voidable transaction claims under the Bankruptcy Act 1966 (Cth).
- Advising shareholders in respect of shareholder agreement disputes.
- Advising investors in relation to joint venture disputes and minimising investment losses after disputes arise.
- Advising Mandarin-speaking clients on protecting money loaned between family members for the purpose of purchasing properties in Australia.
- Acting for commercial tenants in relation to the Victorian Rent Relief Scheme.
- Frequent badminton player
- Casually trying out different sports, including indoor climbing, tennis, golf, snowboarding and surfing