Legal partners for life

Contact Info

Level 28, 140 William Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000 Australia
Call: +61 3 8600 6000

Follow Us

Aged Care: When Do You Need To See A Financial Planner?

Aged Care: 23 March 2019

The rules and regulations surrounding aged care accommodation in nursing homes, hostels and retirement villages are extremely complex. You need an expert to help you plan your finances. You need to be sure you have adequate income to meet the substantial number of different expenses involved in your stay. Of course you need to be confident that you are not missing out on social security benefits. You also need to be careful to ensure that the costs of your care are kept to a minimum. 

Whether you are assisting an elderly person to take up residence in aged care, or going into it yourself, you need to be confident that you have an expert on your side. The way to do so is to obtain professional financial advice.

Just call us and we can arrange for you to talk to one of Blue Sky Financial Planning's financial planners fully qualified independent financial planners for no cost initially, so you can decide whether to engage him to help you. All you need to do is contact us and ask to be referred. 

Why not be confident that you are getting the most from your pension benefit entitlements and paying no more tax that you should?

Design by: Cabria Design. Site by: Flux Creative